Assistive Technologies & Accommodations
Who uses our services?
- Employers of persons with disabilities
- Injured workers who require compensatory technology
- Individuals with repetitive strain injuries (RSI) or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Special education teachers, educational assistants, recreational therapists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists
- Adults and children with physical disabilities who cannot use a computer "right out of the box"
- Adults and children with specific learning disabilities, support staff, community agency staff, family
To qualify for lab services, individuals must have physical or learning disabilities that require assistive technology. Services may be delivered one-on-one or in group sessions.
For more information regarding Assistive Technology Services available at ATN please Contact Us